The samples will be presented in an totally anonymous fashion to the judging panels.
Each rosé wine tasted is scored individually and not comparatively.
Competition International Guide of Rosé Wine
Four sessions called:
- « PRIMA »: From January to March
- «AUGUSTO»: from April to June
- « ALTA »: from July to September
- « XIAO»: from October to December
This guide is for international rosé wines with geographical indication
from all countries and all wine regions. For third countries, rosé wines
are to be developed in accordance with the regulations of developing
countries, As concern the French rosé wines, they must have made a
statement of claim under section D. 644-5 and D. 646-6 of the Rural
Code. Rosé wines without geographical indication are not allowed to
Entry requirements for the rosé wines
Rosé wines must be bottled and ready for sale.
Rosé wines packaged in wineskin of rosé wine are also allowed to participate.
Their labels should conform to:
• The European Union regulation applied to EU member states.
• To the regulation in force in the country where the wine is produced and to the provisions regarding the importation of rosé wine applicable to non-EU member states.